Sick and tired of being sick and tired?
Prevent your whole team from coming down with lurgies by adopting immune boosting & preventative strategies.
Learn, hands on, how to naturally fortify your immune system through boosting foods, herbs and practices.
It’s not necessary to get sick regularly, we have the know-how on how to prevent illnesses, and how to nurture a strong immune system.
Build your teams resilience to illness. Learn and incorporate effective lifestyle and natural medicines to prevent colds and ‘flus and boost immune function with a workshop with health educator Sally Mathrick
There are many areas of natural and lifestyle medicines, including nutrition, evidenced herbal and fungal medicines, hygiene, hydrotherapy and other self care practices that effective bolster our innate defenses and educate our intelligent immune forces.
WHAT YOU LEARN IN THE IMMUNE BOOSTING WORKSHOP:
- Your first and second lines of immune defense
- How to minimise the spread of infection
- Key nutrients needed for your immune to function: Preventing deficiencies & how to eat them in you daily diet
- Herbal medicines to incorporate into daily use and which to reach for as boosters if you sense the signs of illness
- To make an immune boosting Fire Tonic. Your own home-made medicine that works (seriously revolutionary)
- How to make a ‘no waste’ broth for immune support (& reduce global warming a little bit at the same time)
- Additional practices to enhance your immune resilience (that may surprise you!)
WHAT YOU TAKE HOME:
- Your Bottle of Fire Tonic to fortify your immune system
- Organic India Tulsi tea bags samples as an easy, daily immune boost
- Knowledge that will serve you (your family and teams) well for ever!!
WHERE & WHEN:
- We tailor a workshop to deliver to your team
- A 90-120 minute time frame works best, but we’ll work with your timeframe
- Groups of 8-16 are good, however larger groups can be accommodated
- Workshops require clear desk/bench space and access to a kitchen
- We can provide all equipment, or can use yours