Sick and tired of being sick and tired? Over catching everything that’s going around?
Naturally fortify your immune system and ditch the sick bed for the slopes this winter
It’s not necessary to get sick every winter when we have the know-how on how to prevent catching illnesses, and how to nurture a strong immune system. We can draw on many areas of natural medicine, including nutrition, herbal and fungal medicine, hydrotherapy and other self care practices to bolster our innate defenses.
WHAT YOU LEARN:
- The first and second lines of defense (you get a prize if you already know these)
- Key nutrients needed for immune function – and how to include them in you diet
- Herbal medicines for daily use, and what to use as boosters if you feel a niggle
- How to make a FIRE TONIC
- How to make a no waste broth for immune support
WHAT YOU TAKE HOME:
- A belly full of delicious nourishing immune boosting broth
- Take home your Fire Tonic to brew and use throughout the winter
- Some sample Tulsi tea bags
- Knowledge that will reduce your chance of getting sick this winter and for those to come!
WHERE: Recharge Health Clinic 324 Queens Parade Clifton Hill 3068
WHEN: 6.30-8pm Wed 19th June
COST: $108 waged (purchase online) $78 pensioner/unwaged (please use CONCESSION at check out and bring your card to the workshop)
What happens in a Nourish Yourself 90-minute Health Taster?
We start at 6.30pm and explore a topical question for 10 minutes. Then Sally will share some of the latest understandings from nutritional sciences and Lifestyle Medicine for 15 minutes or so. Following this we get hands on into the experience at hand – prepping, tasting, making etc. Then we reflect, discuss and generate some of the key ways we can implement the health hacks at home. You leave with somethings of great value, and out the door by 8.00pm