Peri Menopause Workshop
Feeling tetchy? Don’t divorce the husband, leave your job, abandon the kids and run away overseas just yet…
Come to discuss how we can create midlife transition to be a remarkable achievement, a celebration, validation and strengthening platform for the rest of your life. This is the first of a workshop series of 4 looking at specific areas of women’s midlife and how useful nutrition, herbal medicines, positive psychology and lifestyle medicine can be to positively influence them.
We are currently having an issue with the shopping cart!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and
I’ll let you know as soon as it’s back up and running
6.30-8pm – Recharge Health Clinic
324 Queens Parade Clifton Hill
- July 25 – Menopause Symptom Support
- August 22 – Healthy Weight Management
- September 19 – Creative Potency of Midlife
There are many problems that can occur during the climacteric (peri, menopause & post menopause). Let’s talk about them. They can be understood and managed to bring more harmony to this important hormonal transition – or ‘the Second Spring’ as the Traditional Chinese Medicine people say.
WHAT YOU LEARN IN JULY’S SESSION:
- What happens to hormones during the climacteric? How does this impact us – our bodies, our minds, our social status, our ‘higher’ selves?
- Which disease states women become more at risk in, and how do we prevent them?
- What’s GOOD about this phase?
- What are the negative symptoms?
- What are the KEY effective foods and herbs you can safely take daily that will support transition – and how do you incorporate these into your daily or weekly diet?
We’ll nibble some delicious balls and sip calming and cleansing teas, whilst we listen, identify and learn how to successfully surf through this wave.
You are guaranteed to walk away from this evening with new insights and clarity around where you are at, and what you can do to support yourself into a healthy post menopausal zeal.