Heard that a plant based diet and reducing meat intake is better for your health, but are not sure what to do?
Fearful that eating more plants means having to eat bland, fart-inducing foods for the rest of your life?
Got no idea what, let alone why, you would activate nuts? (You’ll learn how and taste why…)
Want some clarity on the “low carb”, “clean & dirty keto”, “high protein” dieting stories?
Want to lose fat, increase energy, and enjoy this lovely planet we have? (reducing meat consumption is a key action to reduce carbon emissions)
This workshop unpacks high proteins and low carb diets, shows you how increasing proteins from plants and funghi foods can satisfy you and keep you healthy and lean.
“a cooking class meets a nutrition class”
We get tasting with activating and sprouting nuts, seeds and legumes, and hands on with blending and using herbs and spices to make them even more tasty.
“Hands on, informative fun”
Learn about “low carb” eating and master vegetable proteins
It’s shown that “low carb diets” – popularly called paleo and keto diets – helps to drop excess weight, but how can we achieve this without eating copious amounts of protein and fat from meats and other animal foods, and avoid the ill health risks?
In this workshop you will obtain know-how about combining, sprouting and activating plant foods, and making them tasty so you can increase them in your diet.
WHAT YOU LEARN:
- About macro-nutrients (carbs, proteins & fats) and how each has an array of subsets
- How shifting the percentages of each will aid in fat burning
- Clear definitions of keto, paleo & low carb – and what might be right for you
- Deep dive into carbohydrates types and complete proteins
- Introducing ‘The Planetary Health Diet’ and how to reduce global warming
- Anti-nutrients: what they are, how to navigate them and release nutrition from plants
- Digestive issues with beans (Debunking ‘beans means farts’)
- What this way of eating looks like in your daily diet
“exciting and inspiring…learnt SO MUCH”
Get hands on … (and lots of tasting)
- Learn the best ways to prepare legumes/pulses/beans and activate nuts and seeds
- How to sprout a range of beans, peas and seeds
- Understanding dehydrating foods and tastings
- Unpacking slow cooking processes
- Exploring and creating tasty seasonings to make vegetable proteins taste delicious!
“Informative, fun and wholesome”
WHAT YOU TAKE HOME:
- A kit and starting ingredients to get you sprouting
- Knowledge that will serve you and your family well for ever
- A clear path to healthy weight management
“Practical nutritional knowledge”
If you are what you eat … how vital are you? Bonus aspect of ‘Veggo paleo’ is getting more vitality! Activating foods and preparing them well convey benefits to your gut and enhance your vitality. Try it out and see for yourself!
WHERE & WHEN:
Email us now to arrange a workshop for your group – at your place or ours.