If you are what you eat …
… how alive is your food making you?
You can try eating a little fermented food each day to support your remarkable gastrointestinal ecosystem.
Living foods enhance your vitality, this workshop walks you through this way of eating.
Fermenting Food Workshop covers:
- How to absorb more of the minerals, vitamins and trace elements in your whole food
- How to prepare seeds and nuts to render their nutrients more accessible and bountiful
- Tasting a range of living foods – and vitality enhancing snack food ideas
- Discuss the ‘raw food’ vs ‘cooked food’ conundrum
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- What ‘anti-nutrients’ are, and why you want to reduce them in your food
- About the health benefits of pulses, nuts and seeds, and the nutrition the can provide
- The digestive issues surrounding living foods
- The best way to prepare legumes/pulses/beans
- How to ‘activate’ nuts (what it is and why you’d do it)
- How to get the most nutrition from your seeds
- How to sprout a range of beans, peas and seeds
- Take home some legumes to sprout yourself
BENDIGO WORKSHOP DETAILS:
Sound Medicine Naturopathy
6-8pm Tuesday November 29th (2016)